Thursday, January 10, 2008

Baby Shower and Honduras Medical Center


We had two great baby showers while in the states given by some great people. We have been so blessed. God has provided for all of our needs and more and we are so grateful.
We had our most recent doctor's visit to Honduras Medical Center on Monday, January 7th when we returned to Honduras. The doctor again said that we are having a boy! He said he was about 2 1/2 lbs. and that we were both doing well. I am currently 28 weeks. Our baby boy is supposed to be due on March 30th, so I hope that is the case. I will stop teaching around February 15th to start my six weeks of maternity leave before the baby is born. I am very excited about being able to stay home with the baby. Here are some pictures from the baby showers and Honduras Medical (the location of my doctor and where the baby will be delivered.)

No comments: