Saturday, October 25, 2008

Party Time

Last Saturday night we went to a "Fall" party. Since there is not really fall here we all really miss it and feel the need to pretend that it is fall. We brought fall foods like sweet potato casserole and pumpkin pie. There are lots of sweet potatoes here, but pumpkin is a little harder to come by! We were supposed to dress up like cowboys and girls, some I think confused cowboys and rednecks, but I won't say who. I think that you can tell by the pictures! Jack had a great time laughing at Jayden Priest!

The Franck Family

Gene and Mary Smith (the couple that took us to the hospital when Jack was born)

Rachel and Aaron Halbert (our former next door neighbors)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heeeeyy! Just caught up on your blog a bit! Those track pics are great...I have to say though, it made me laugh to think of last year's season!
Jack is getting cuter by the day! and that laugh! ...ahhhhh!...precious! I wish I could make a funny face for him to make him laugh too! haha! ;)

DAN TATUM said...

You know, maybe they never met a
redneck until you and Michael arrived!
Did you take your short overalls
with you? the ones like the guy
sitting in the picture