Monday, August 6, 2007

Another Busy Day


Today was a very scary day. We got our tour of the school. Caroline has a pretty nice sized room with lots of space and supplies.I'll let her tell you abouyt that later... I on the other hand, don't really have a room. Yet. My room will be in a new building they are working on and is scheduled to be finished in September. Until then, I will float around using other people's rooms which is actually a blessing since I don't really have any teaching supplies save a calculator and pencil. Here is a picture of us after the toor in front of one of the high school buildings. One prayer request: The girl in the next apartment got some kind of bug and has been hospitalized for dehydration. Please pray that she recovers in time for school ---it begins on the 16th. Also pray that I can "remember" all the math stuff I learned so long ago!
Love you all and tahnsk again for praying for us,
Mike

No comments: