Monday, August 6, 2007

Unanswered Questions


We have had a lot of questions that I think that I will try to answer...if you have anymore, just let me know!
  • First of all, the weather is wonderful! I am sitting outside right now connecting to someone's wireless Internet connection and have great reception...it is not so good inside. I don't think I have sweated at all since I have been here. We will be here until Decemeber 19th and then we will come back to the states for Christmas.
  • Our little dog is staying with my parents at the Kapp Farm in Rural Hall if anyone wants to visit her! My mom told me that she missed us the first few days, but I think she may be better now.
  • We are in orientation right now and school starts on Thursday, August 16 with two half days Thursday and Friday. The other teachers arrive on Wednesday and they will be doing training with us.
  • We have not gotten our 60 cubic feet of boxes yet and probably will not get them before school starts. That is concerning because my teacher stuff is in there....so pray that they come before that!
I think ths is the craziest thing I have ever done, but it has been a fun adventure so far! God bless you and we miss you!
Caroline

No comments: